ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
New protocols have been established in order to keep you, other patients, and the staff at Columbus Optical safe.
- PLEASE FILL OUT ALL PAPERWORK PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. The forms can be accessed below (you will need to select your Optometrist to access the forms), or can be mailed to you upon request. If using the digital forms, you will need to fill in all required fields, and digitally sign the form in order for it to be submitted.
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOU ARRIVE. We will be utilizing a CALL TO CHECK IN. Once your check in has been received, a staff member will come out to collect your paperwork and initiate your visit.
- Because the exam requires the doctor/staff to be near your face, we are still requiring all individuals to WEAR A MASK for the duration of your appointment. A cloth mask or face covering is sufficient if you do not have access to N95 or surgical masks. IF YOU DO NOT WEAR A MASK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE OR BE PROVIDED A MASK IF AVAILABLE.
- In order to maintain a social distance, we require that ONLY THE PATIENT ENTER THE BUILDING for his/her appointment. Exceptions will be made if the patient requires a parent/guardian or caretaker to perform the exam.
- We will be TAKING YOUR TEMPERATURE before you will be seen. If it is determined that you have a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled for at least 14 days.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. If you have an urgent care issue, please call 812-372-7782 to be triaged. We will still be encouraging the use of telemedicine when it’s deemed appropriate.
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS:
Call 812-372-7782 to check in by phone. PLEASE BE PATIENT; the line may be busy if the staff is helping other patients. Please continue calling until the staff can answer. Our staff will be attempting to monitor the parking lot for new arrivals but phone check in will be preferred.
DR. MANGAS - PATIENT FORMS:
DR. HERNACKI - PATIENT FORMS: