ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
New protocols have been established in order to keep you, other patients, and the staff at Columbus Optical safe while we’ve been permitted to reopen while COVID-19 infection rates are still active.
- PLEASE FILL OUT ALL PAPERWORK PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. The forms can be accessed below (you will need to select your Optometrist to access the forms), or can be mailed to you upon request. If using the digital forms, you will need to fill in all required fields, and digitally sign the form in order for it to be submitted.
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOU ARRIVE. Please call to check in upon arrival. Once your check-in has been received, a staff member will come out to collect your paperwork and initiate your visit.
- We are requiring all individuals to WEAR A MASK if they intend to enter the building. A cloth mask is sufficient if you do not have access to N95 masks.
- In order to maintain a social distance, we require that ONLY THE PATIENT ENTER THE BUILDING for his/her appointment. Exceptions will be made if the patient requires a parent/guardian or caretaker to perform the exam.
- We will be TAKING YOUR TEMPERATURE before you will be seen. If it is determined that you have a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled for at least 21 days.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. If you have an urgent care issue, please call 812-372-7782 to be triaged. We will still be encouraging the use of telemedicine when it’s deemed appropriate.
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS (A convenience fee may be enforced for not completing paperwork or bringing a MASK!):
Call 812-372-7782 to check in by phone.
DR. MANGAS - PATIENT FORMS:
DR. HERNACKI - PATIENT FORMS: